Skilled Nursing and Post-Acute Specialties
Touchpoints Therapy - Rehabilitation Services
Greater Hartford Memory Care Center
Respite Care Services
Social Services - Care Planning - Discharge Planning
Dining and Dietary Services
Under the supervision of our physician medical director, Parkville Care Center is proud to offer a wide range of skilled nursing, post-acute and sub-acute services to our residents.
A partial list of these services and specialties includes:
- Colostomy, Ileostomy, & Urostomy Care
- IV Therapy (PICC & Central Lines)
- Award Winning Wound Management (Certified Wound Nurse on staff)
- Post-surgical Recovery
- Dietary/Nutritional Services including Total Parenteral Nutrition (TPN).
- Respite Services
- CAPD/Renal Care
- Pain Management
- Colostomy & Ileostomy Care
- Diabetes Management and Teaching
- Orthopedic/Musculo-skeletal Rehabilitation
- Stroke and Neurology Rehabilitation
- Cardiac Recovery
- Dialysis/Renal Care and Management
- Pulmonary Care
- And more!