Skilled Nursing and Post-Acute Specialties
Touchpoints Therapy - Rehabilitation Services
Greater Hartford Memory Care Center
Respite Care Services
Social Services - Care Planning - Discharge Planning
Dining and Dietary Services
Parkville is a Greater Hartford Memory Care Center. At GHMCC, our dementia care team guides and supports you and your family members as they transition to our centers. Upon admission to our program, residents’ specific needs and lifestyle patterns are identified and addressed through the assessment and individual care planning process.
Our “Memory Care” Program includes services, caregiver training, an environment based on those recommended by the Alzheimer’s Association and Dementia Care Professionals of America. Learn more about Greater Hartford Memory Care Centers by clicking here…
Parkville’s GHMCC program consists of the following key components. When searching for a memory care program for your loved one, ask about these core pieces to ensure your loved one if getting the best possible care:
- Programs based on cognitive, physical, spiritual, sensory, emotional and cultural needs.
- 1:1 Interaction that address individual interests
- Specially-trained, supportive staff
- Comprehensive Therapeutic Activities
- Comfortable, quiet, safe and secure environment
- Small Groups